Saturday 7 February 2015

Ardres 2015: Update 3

Bookings for the trip are now closed and deposits have been paid.  I have been very pleased with the on-line form and the website which made the whole process much easier, whilst providing pupils and parents with more and better information.  I have received some good feedback and I am convinced that this is the way to go when launching trips, so expect more of that in the future.

I am now working to try to fit in all the pupils who applied.  The absolute maximum that the company can accommodate is 46 pupils if every available bed is occupied.  How many pupils are on my list in total?  You guessed it, 46.  Of course, it is more complicated than that and the actual maximum number depends on the number of girls (we obviously can't have mixed tents) and how the staff need to be accommodated.  I shall try to finalise that on Monday and let you (and Acorn) know.

So far so good, and thank you for your support.  Please email at any time if you have any queries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.